Monday, December 15, 2008

Some people.

I was standing in line just now buying ink...

See, I thought it would be a good idea to design and print my own Christmas cards this year. I thought I would be saving money.
Not so much... do you know how expensive ink is?

Anyway, I'm standing in line and there are two women ahead of me. One woman is checking out, while the other is waiting with nothing in her hand. From my experience in retail (The Limited... what-what!) that is never a good sign. If someone is waiting in line to check out but isn't holding anything, s/he is more-than-likely not checking out at all. S/he's complaining.

Well, sure enough, it turns out said woman just bought a cart-load of supplies but didn't make it to her car with her batteries. She has her receipt and would like a refund. The cashier who checked her out remembers her, and remembers putting the batteries in a bag... so the manager suggests that instead of a refund, the woman go pick out 2 more sets of batteries to replace the ones lost. She does, and everything is taken care of. As she walks out the door, the cashier apologizes, but the woman doesn't even acknowledge her. Rude.

I'm next and I buy my $2,000 worth of ink (exaggeration?) and walk out the door, only to see the battery lady discover her batteries in the cart she just put away. They had been in the cart all along. So she picks up the batteries and goes back into the store, right? WRONG!

That battery b**** takes both sets and gets in her car and leaves! And we're not talking about a mini-pack of AAA's here. I mean two full sets of 40 AA's. That's more expensive than ink!

I sit in may car in amazement for a second, then decide I can't let this happen. I mean, sure, the lady's gone. She got away with it. But that manager thinks his cashier made a mistake, and that's just not right.

So Carolyn gets out of her car and waits in line with nothing in her hand. Another cashier offers to help me, and I say that I am waiting for the manager (another thing cashiers never want to hear.) When it's my turn, I quietly explain what I just saw. He was floored that the woman wouldn't walk 10 feet into the store just to return the batteries, but I made sure he knew I wasn't there about that...

Some people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sad that the woman didn't walk back in and return the batteries. I'm glad you took the time to let the manager know. I've also worked retail, and it's not a good thing when the boss thinks you made a mistake. I shopped here in Texas yesterday too, and the crowds were way too much for me! Good luck with the ink!

Anonymous said...

It because of people like that lady that we all pay so much for stuff like ink!

Anonymous said...

Last night at Target, I unloaded my cart into my car only to realize I hadn't paid for...what else....a toner cartridge. I walked right back in and paid for it. The cashier was shocked that someone would be so honest. Anyway, thought the timing and coincidence was kind of funny!