prep
hour one
hour two
completed work - Homage to St. Nicholas
next night - Art Conspiracy 4 - grid 43
the auctions begin
sold to the highest bidder
prep
hour one
hour two
completed work - Homage to St. Nicholas
next night - Art Conspiracy 4 - grid 43
the auctions begin
sold to the highest bidder
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you for all your accomplishments this weekend! You probably couldn't see from the stage that I even got a little choked up listening to your awesome solo. When I told Mom about it, her answer was "Wow. And here I've always just wanted one talent...and your friend has so many."
Art Con 4 was a very cool event indeed. We have a few pics of it up over at SubEx.
healthryder.blogspot.com
=w=
God gives each of us at least one talent or spiritual gift... and from the sound of what you told us at lunch yesterday, your mom's is baking YUMMY DESSERTS! :)
I love love love it...you are so talented!!!
Post a Comment