I've been waiting until it's official, and it's official. I've signed a contract.
I'm a teacher.
The Lord is good, people. I will be teaching art at a brand-new (and I mean brand-new, as in opening this Fall) high school in my FAVORITE school district and lil' city north of Dallas: Frisco. Praise Jesus for this opportunity, praise Jesus for my awesome new apartment, and praise Jesus that I will no longer be a financial burden on my parents! They may actually have a retirement now.
Have no fear kiddos, I will still be keeping up the blog and sharing stories of the classroom, just now they will be from MY classroom!
Stay tuned.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so happy for you!! Praise God!!!!
Hallelujah!!! Prayers answered yet again. I'm really happy for you!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! That is so wonderful. Where did you move?
Oh SOOOO very HAPPY for YOU!!!
-E
Awesome! God is faithful!
Post a Comment