"You are not your name. You are not your job. You are not your fears. You are hope. You are a spirit that will never die. Know yourself. Know life."
Alright, whatever. It's the same spiel we've been hearing for ages. Look inside yourself. You have the power to move mountains. You are your own strength.
Listen up, and listen closely.
THIS IS ALL CRAP. Wanna know how I know? Here's the #1 clue: the commercial above was written for Scientology.org.
SCIENTOLOGY IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS A CULT. You should never, EVER, have to pay any money WHATSOEVER to belong to a religion. You should never, EVER, belong to a religion that is shrouded in secrecy, and you should never, EVER, feel threatened to ask questions or leave a religion. If you belong to a church or religion right now that is pressuring you in any of these ways, please hear me out. Listen to my commercial.
I am not my name. I am a child of God. I am not my job. I have been blessed with talents and abilities so that I may serve Christ. I am not my fears. I cast my anxieties on Jesus. God is my hope. I am a spirit that will never die because of God's grace. I know myself, and I am a sinner. Because of Jesus, I will know eternal life.
No marketing campaign will ever change that.
4 comments:
love your "ad"!!!
--mz.w
I still don't understand why people reject Christ, but embrace the slavery of cults and shabby religions.
I agree!
LOVE it. The end.
Post a Comment