I am sure that there are going to be days that I don't feel this way, but for now I heart HHS! My principal is so passionate about Heritage that he got choked up while speaking to us this morning. The theatre teacher wants to put on a production of "The Wiz." My fellow art teacher is a former illustrator who only has one lung after choking on a corn dog in 4th grade. So essentially, the Heritage Coyotes [ˈkī-ˌōts] are the true-to-life version of "Glee." We rock.As for the photo, this is the #1 reason I want to teach: logo shirts. Every Friday for the rest of my career I have an outfit already planned thanks to the logo shirt. I ♥ you, logo shirt.
And oh yeah- I signed up for the spirit committee. That means I might even get two logo shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment