Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is what happens when you work at two campuses but your email comes to the same inbox

It's college week in Frisco ISD. Because of that, I am allowed to wear jeans today as long as I wear a college shirt. Check. Also, we are having a door decorating contest. Also check.

So what's the catch?

These are both at my HIGH SCHOOL ONLY and not for my middle school. I walked into my MS just now and realized I am the ONLY PERSON wearing jeans. I never see my principal... but today I ran smack into her. Awesome. Then it dawned on me why everyone has been commenting on me being a Baylor Bear... NO ONE ELSE decorated their door! Actually, that's not true. The other art teacher thought she had missed an email so she stayed after school and decorated hers as well. She's going to kill me.

Art's got spirit, yes we do, art's got spirit, how 'bout Carolyn pays closer attention to her emails next time?!?

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Awesome. So did you decorate BOTH your doors? Congrats on that. And shoot.... short explanation to your MS principal and you should have been GOLDEN to wear jeans all day. Seriously!

Pics of your door???