I was subbing for high school art today (I really want to do this?) and the kids were working on a cardboard sculpture. They had to cut out and paint a variety of shapes.
Well, this one student comes up to the table beside my desk and says, "Where's my shape?" I assumed he was just talking to himself until he said again, directed at me, "Where's my shape?" Confused because this was my first time EVER to sub for this class and the students are responsible for their own project, I just stared at him.
He continues, "It was here on Friday!" looking right at me.
This is where I should have just said, "I'm sorry, I wasn't your teacher on Friday," but I couldn't help myself. Instead I blurted, "How am I supposed to know?!?" He then asks me, "What color is it?"
SERIOUSLY?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did he then say, "What's the frequency, Kenneth?"
Post a Comment