Blue hydrangeas are my absolute favorite. Click on the speaker for an audio treat. I think this song goes really well with the classic beauty of these flowers.
love these photos!!!! great composition. i would love to do a painting of them. would that be okay? blue hydrangeas are my favorite, too. you will have to come see my backyard!!! they are just starting to bloom.
L, Of course. Paint away! My favorite is the one where you can see the pot they are planted in. I rarely use the "color accent" feature on my phone, but I think it really works with these flowers. -C
3 comments:
love these photos!!!! great composition. i would love to do a painting of them. would that be okay? blue hydrangeas are my favorite, too. you will have to come see my backyard!!! they are just starting to bloom.
Beautiful!
L,
Of course. Paint away! My favorite is the one where you can see the pot they are planted in. I rarely use the "color accent" feature on my phone, but I think it really works with these flowers.
-C
Post a Comment