Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bloodwork and Boot Camp

Frisco ISD has this great program where a teacher can fill out some paperwork, have blood drawn, and then a couple of weeks later get a fitness profile in the mail. It's offered every year and it's free.

I got my profile in the mail yesterday and everything looks great. Everything except for the fact that I don't exercise. Like, AT ALL. And that puts me into all these fun categories like being more at risk for cancer and back injury. I already have chronic back pain. So...

Welcome Boot Camp.

For the next 6 weeks, three times a week, I will be waking up at 4am to work out at 5am. That's right, FOUR AM. I have never woken up that early for anything, EVER. I mean, not even to pee.

So wish me luck. And from now on, if you call me after 8pm on a school night prepare to be defriended.

1 comment:

Newman Family Blog said...

You go girl! I did one a few years ago. It was so hard, but totally worth it in the end. Hang in there!