Dear Middle School Parents,
You may not know this, but I used to be a sub. So when your kid acts up for my sub, your kid is getting detention. There's really not much more to it. How do I know it was your kid and not someone else's? Well, THE SUB TOLD ME.
Let me give you a little insight into the world of a substitute teacher. Subs don't have time to breathe. So the fact that my sub took the time to learn your child's name AND leave me a note about his behavior while still completing a PowerPoint over the Renaissance and Two-Point Perspective tells me your kid acted up. Plus, I could have assigned detention before I even hired the sub and I still would have been spot on with her "bad" list.
She didn't name the wrong kid. I'll see yours after school on Tuesday.
Love,
Ms. Nelson
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So VERY true.
Post a Comment