Wow! What a great Super Bowl, huh?!?
I HAVE NO FRIGGIN' IDEA!!! Thanks, Charter Cable.
It's not really Charter's fault. I'm pretty sure I missed a bill (or 7.) My cable has been on the fritz for a week now, but I have been so ridiculously involved in my current freelance graphic design project that I haven't done anything about it. I didn't have time to sleep this week, much less watch TV.
Besides, I was just going to head to a friend's house to watch the game, right?
Besides, I was just going to head to a friend's house to watch the game, right?
Wrong.
I like how I made the executive decision to skip the Super Bowl this year for the first time... ever, I believe. My reasoning?
"I'm tired. Plus the Super Bowl is always a blow-out, anyway."
Really?
Kill me. KILL ME! And bless Kurt Warner's beautiful heart.

3 comments:
It was quite painful to watch.
Tuscon got porn instead of the Super Bowl.
I heard that on The Hardline today! Usually I would laugh, but that's really messed up considering the kids. :(
Post a Comment